Thursday, October 9, 2008

Second Chances

I spent my afternoon in the lawyer’s office yesterday helping cut down our legal fees and get things ready for the first round of this M&A process. I had a blast, I really did. I think I was more shocked that the lawyers in the office were all my age.

The lawyer assisting us with this process noted my abilities at the legal process and asked if I ever thought about law school. Have I ever thought about it…..only since I was 7! Not sure why I didn’t do it, but time has passed and it still can’t get out of my head.

I am really considering going once my MBA is done. That should be in two years and this phase of my life and my company should be over and I will have a nice little egg in the bank. It would be so nice to be able to fully focus on law school. I am just not sure if my career can handle three years off or if I want to be working and doing law school at night. I figure I have 2 years to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment