Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Gift Block

Well I figure the Christmas station is on the radio now, I am seeing the decorations, and I saw my first Lexus commercial tonight so it is time to start thinking about what to get everyone for Christmas.

Dad is done, Mom is easy, my cousins' kids will be fun and easy, friends are always booze and kitchen stuff, The Boy is a mystery. What am I gonna get him!!! Since we live apart now, it is harder to know what he needs. He loves sushi and making it but not sure if he would do that when I am not there. I found some really neat stuff on that front but it will probably collect dust at his apartment. He will get clothes thta I am sure, but there has to be something special too. I just have to make sure I keep myself in check. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment