Friday, December 5, 2008

I am a Scrooge

Really, I feel like Scrooge right now. I am being rude at work because I am tired of the crap going on. I am really upset at my group in my class also. These two just trigger everything else to get to me.

The main thing is my "group" project. My group consists of two people and myself. They have missed deadlines, done work at a beginning undergrad level when they do work and I have ended up doing this whole project on my own. I was up till 3am this morning working on this project and I have a feeling I will be up that long tonight as well. No one is giving me any thing and they are ignoring my emails. I don't think they have realized that there will be a peer review on this one.

Work is just work....I really can't talk about it but it is getting very stressful. I am dreading going to our Christmas party and I really am trying to find a way out of it.

I think this weekend, I need to spend time with my friends, and maybe Saturday night, curl up on the couch and watch Scrooge to get out of this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment