Monday, December 22, 2008

I LOVE Monday!

My normal Monday morning routine has me wanting to throw my alarm clock across the room when it goes off at 5:30. My cats usually run and hide from me in the mornings and I am cussing everything. It is safe to say I HATE Monday mornings and having to get to work for our 8am meetings.

This morning, I popped out of bed at 5:30, turned on CNN, got ready (full hair and makeup even!) and was smiling with not even one bad word crossing my lips. Well of course I was!! In 9 hours, I will see my boyfriend again!

I got almost everything done yesterday. I always forget one critical thing at the grocery store and yesterday was no exception. But, I realized it before I was in the middle of the recipe so that was a good thing. I will just need to go and pick it up tonight on the way home.

I am trying to survive work right now and I know that if I just put my head down and got busy that the time would pass fast but I can't seem to do that. I just keep thinking about tonight and getting the best present I could ever get from American Airlines. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment