Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa came early and he's The Boy!!

Well my parents came over last night and we went ahead and did Christmas presents since we will all be traveling today and tomorrow. No need lugging presents all over Texas.

The Boy and I originally weren't going to open up presents with them but I felt kinda bad that I had my usual brat pile and he had one. So I gave him one of mine to him to open. He wanted me to open up one and since there was only one under the tree for me I said no, we can wait and do that one on Christmas night when we get back home. He just said OK and I thought that was the end of it. NOPE!!

He walked down the hall and came back with a huge present!! I was in shock, he pulled one over on me. He said it was his brother's present in the box earlier.

Well being the good spoiled person I am, I opened up the big present first. (I have never learned to build up to the surpise). So in the big box was the MOST AMAZING, BESTEST PRESENT EVER!!! Oh I so love him!


It couldn't have come at a better time. I get to try it out and make pecan pies with it this morning. First, must get all the pesky Styrofoam off of it.

3 comments:

  1. For a second I thought it was a coffee machine..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! Someone else I know got one as well. I got a red one!! I would have been pissed if 2 of my friends got one and I didn't. Good thing he was smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...the new coffee maker and the cappuccino machine are now right next to the mixer. I can have my sugar and caffeine rush all together and faster than ever now!

    He also got me coffee to feed that addiction as well. :)

    ReplyDelete