Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back on the Wagon

I realized it is hard to stick to a strict budget and work on the weight loss goals together. This is going to take some creative genius on my part. Now I see why I was a size 2 in college...I couldn't afford to eat and go out drinking so I choose the one that is more fun! Dancing was the way to work off the drinking pounds.

And now I woke up in this world where I step on a scale and I realize I have become, well shall we say, a lard ass!! I know, very good self esteem there. I just can't stop eating and starti going out every night like I once did. I am out of college and have a job, a house, grad school, bills, appointments, and obligations to take care of. All of this and I have to really watch the budget. It leaves little time for planning menus, cooking, and shopping for food.

I have to think fast and economical. I also have to make sure I don't waste any food in the house or cook and don't eat it. I have to really look at what is at the house and eat what is on hand and only go to the grocery store for the necessities. From someone who goes to the grocery store for fun to go up and down the aisles, this will be a very big test.

I think the first thing I am going to work on it chicken noodle soup using what I have in the house. It it turns out I will definitely post online about it. If not, forget I mentioned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment