Monday, January 19, 2009

Change

So today was a Monday, just like all Mondays. I ended up at the office till about 7:30. I finally had to walk away and just say enough. Honestly, I am starting to feel like work is a prison. I just feel like I need something more. I know hard work pays off in the end, but I am tired of feeling like I am being taken advantage of. I honestly think that people think I won't for other opportunities or think about changing. I was even told last week that I am the type of person who hates change. Oh no, you must have me mistaken for someone else!!

I am all for change. I can even handle it. I mean I have had my fair share of it these past few years. What are a few more shake ups. Maybe I will get a new job, live in the same house with The Boy again, get another 4.0 (not really change but good), ace my next career test, get closer to my next school, and move on to the next chapter. Come on and bring on the change!

One more mundane news, I have been really good with my diet. I still have not eaten out AT ALL this month. It has helped me save more money. I also have limited my spending a lot. I really only purchased 2 magazines this month. That's it. :) I am starting to like this whole watching my saving account build thing. It is fun to see how much I can save.

Oh well, bedtime here. Off to sleep, get up and go to work and then head over to see some old friends after work. Yea for the power of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment