Monday, January 5, 2009

One tired puppy

I have been going since 5:30 this morning and I am not a morning person. I am exhausted. I am going to have to learn to do this a little better. With work, school, personal time, and friend time I am going to have to learn to schedule my time more efficiently.

It will probably help if I scale down my TV viewing schedule. I can't justify a Tivo so I have to either watch a show when it comes on or on the web later. I think I need to cut down on the shows I watch! It isn't really like I have that many shows I watch but I just turn on the TV for sound and end up getting sucked in. If I was on my game, I would be starting in my stats quantitative analysis book to get a head start on a subject I know is going to test me this semester.

All in all, this was a busy and productive day. I stayed busy at work, stayed close to my diet, and kept my budget in check. No resolutions broken today.

Bed time for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment