Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some days it hits hard

I should probably say some nights are hard. Tonight is one of those nights. I got hit with this feeling of missing The Boy. I just want to curl up on the couch with him and talk. I am really feeling alone right now and like February 12th will never get here. I don't like this feeling at all. It makes me feel so weak. I try and be strong for him but right now I can't keep the tear away. I hate feeling this way!!!!

I need to plan. It always makes it feel better. Planning how to get back to the same state, things to do when we see each other again, how to save money to be able to see him an extra time.

This to shall pass.

1 comment:

  1. I know this feeling. You've got to distract yourself! Keep yourself really busy. Work hard on things/projects that you love. Try not to think too much.

    ReplyDelete