Thursday, January 1, 2009

They aren't resolutions they are goals

The black eye peas have been eaten and I have spent time going over what I want to accomplish in 2009. I decided to look at it not as a resolution to change something but rather a goal to work towards this year.

Some of the highlights are to show The Boy how much I care about him and how lucky I feel to have him. I want to leave work at work and not bring it and the issues home with me. I want to get healthier and get some of my reoccurring health issues under control. I want to experiment more in the kitchen. Most importantly, I want to get my finances under control and get my savings built back up. The house took a lot of it that I have been a lax in replacing so I am ready to get saving! I also want to be able to afford to go to DC on a regular basis and Montreal later this year.

I know this year is going to be hard for me but I also know it is going to bring great surprises and has the potential to be one of the best. Bring it on 2009!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment