Sunday, January 18, 2009

Verdict: Productive day

Well all in all it was a productive day. I got the house straightened up and I took advantage of the nice day and cleaned out the garage. It was in desperate need. I ended up with a whole dumpster full of garbage just from there so I think I will be "borrowing" a little bit of space from the neighbor's trash bin on Thursday.

I really needed to finish my office but that will have to wait until next weekend. I did even up at Lowe's so I got the plywood I need for my bulletin board project in the office. Of course, the longer I think about it the more and more I keep changing what I want to do with it. I think I am close to having it nailed down and next weekend I can work on it.

I do need to really start diving into the school work and the other studying that I need to do. Next week is all about getting back where I need to be on my school work and getting my brain right again. I have been a little off lately in all of my work and I think I am just about back to where I need to be; it's just a matter of remembering what is important in my life and to me and making space for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment