Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a week and it isn't over yet

It's been a long week. I think it is only right that this week I connected with alot of my old high school friends and work became full of high school like drama. Folks, I left that a long time ago...keep me out of it.

But on brighter news...I booked my flight for Valentine's Day. :) My technology addicted boyfriend is going to indulge my love of all things old and take me to the National Museum of American History and allow me to indulge. I have also been asked what else I would like to do on my visits there. BAD MOVE!!! I have a whole page of things I want to do. I am never going to let him come visit me because there is so much I want to do!

School started this week and I need to get back on the ball. I am thankfully not working at all this weekend so hopefully I can get my office cleaned up and start studying in there. I also have a few craft projects I want to start so it looks like I am going to keep busy in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment