Friday, February 27, 2009

Playing catch up

Well I am finally getting around to enjoying the blogging world again. So much has been going on in my life that I feel like things are running faster than I can handle. Between my relationship, my friends, my health, my job, and my school, I feel like I have been letting everything slide. I spent most of The Boy's visit being an emotional wreck so I am sure he just loved that. I haven't seen my friends in what seems like forever, my job is just there and I should be putting more into it, I am not studying like I should, and I am definitely not taking care of my health. All of the other things I am stressing about are physically taking their toll on me in ways I could have never imagined.

Right now, I am just all about me and getting myself back right. I scaled back my work to have a normal schedule (well except for my Saturday work), I am on a pretty good schedule for my daily routine, and I am taking time for myself when I can. I am hoping that will help with some of the stress. Soon, it will be a well deserved day of pampering for me with a massage, a hair cut and maybe a facial. I really need a mental health day.

I also have a vacation to plan!! After much debate and trying to decide if we wanted to be busy or relax on vacation, we decided to do a little of both and head to Puerto Rico for some away time. It will give me my need for blue water and beach and The Boy a chance to explore. It is also somewhere relatively cheap and a place neither of us have been.

So I am going to try to keep up with my blog and my blog world again. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment