Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome back to the human race

It feels pretty good to be back in the land of the living.

Last night on the way home I decided I just had to go spend a little time at Target. I ended up browsing the aisles for over an hour just trying to justify everything I wanted. I ended up with a new pair of jeans, a few tops, a sleep shirt, a DVD for an after midterm reward and a book to read at night. I haven't splurged and bought anything for me just because in so long that it felt nice and I didn't have any guilt about it. Now if I can just find the perfect pair of black flats, one more pair of good khakis, and a few more tops I should be good to go.

It is no secret to me that I have been gaining and NOT losing weight. Part of it I can control and part of it is due to the medicine I have been on (along with my visit back to teenage acne). I am worried if I clean out my closet and get rid of things that don't fit that I will be left with nothing. Worse, left with nothing and then lose the weight again and have to end up buying more clothes. Have I mentioned I HATE to shop? I have to be in the mood to go clothes shopping. When nothing fits right it gets a little frustrating. I also have to do serious shopping alone and finding the time is very hard.

Maybe I will just end up giving away the things I will never wear regardless. Then I can get a storeage container and put all the clothes in it that I will wear once I get rid of the extra pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment