Friday, March 6, 2009

Can I go to bed?

I am so tired right now! It is really pathetic when I am thinking of going to bed at 9 on a Friday night. I blame it on the a few things that returned to my life this week...one of them being a stressful day at work. It has been a while since I let the stress get to me and it came back today.

I am looking forward to this weekend. A little Rock Band tomorrow, a lot of school work, a little work work, a little baking, and some cleaning. I think Sunday is going to be a good day to get the closet cleaned out. I am going to chance it and put up the winter sweaters. I have a few ideas on some organization things I want to do in there.

Contrary to what I wear usually (Chucks thank you!) and the fact that I don't wear accessories, I do have a ton of other shoes and jewelry. I just can never find them or I forget what I have. I am definitely a out of sight out of mind girl so I need to be able to see what I have.

Yep, I think it is almost time to retire the Chucks to Friday work attire and weekends. :( Oh growing up sucks. I have to find a way to be me but still be the boss. IT geek who is more comfortable in her tshirts and Converse among her servers and switches gets to be the boss and retire her soundtrack of Bosstones when programming with the door shut and try to motivate a few "kids" to actually care about their job and do it right. All when I really just want to go back to my own comfort zone. Oh adult life sucks sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment