Sunday, March 29, 2009

I will pay to skip to Thursday

Today was a great day. I woke up in a panic at 7:30 that I had overslept for work. I realized that it was Sunday and I was going to spend the day pampering myself on a long deserved spa day. I made the rule that while I was in the spa that I wouldn't think about anything; no school, no work, nothing on the cost of this day, nothing. It was wonderful. Massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, haircut, sleep, pleasure reading, it was the best day. I even had an amazing lunch and I am going to have to learn to recreate the dressing they used. I think it will mean I need to go at lunch a few times and test it out. (Baby spinach salad at the Gaylord). :)

I have been doing a little daydreaming which I really need to stop. Not that daydreaming is a bad thing, but it just depresses me to think about something that is still uncertain and that I honestly don't see happening anytime soon. I wish I could express this but it has it's place and I don't think the blog is the place right now. Maybe it will be a walk conversation on Wednesday.

Now I just have to survive until Thursday when I get to go to DC to see The Boy. I did go and splurge on some sheets to take with me so that I can sleep good at his apartment. I am such a sheet snob. I am already seeing this week as being crazy. Thank goodness it is only a 4 day work week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment