Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shopping at work

I have been shopping off and on all day today. I am a bad employee and boss. I just hit a wall and decided to do some online window shopping. Of course my computer froze when I tried to go into Rue La La today and I missed a really cute pair of shoes.

I did get a little out of the selfish mode and started looking for birthday presents. Two of my closest friends are having birthdays in April and I have to find the perfect gift (oh, it is found let me tell you!!). I also have The Boy in May so that one is going to be hard.

Another find was Bratique Helene. I do not hide the fact that I am endowed and to the point where I really think that if I got a reduction I would be at my goal weight. No matter how much I lose, the girls are still there. Shopping for shirts is always a heart breaking experience. I can't find anything that fits. If it fits in the chest, it is loose in the waist. If it fits in the waist, it looks like they are trying to escape prison and run off. And you can forget about button up shirts...not happening; or so I thought. Enter Bratique Helene. I am so looking forward to going home tonight and measuring so I can order a shirt. I am tempted to just email and try to set up an appointment but I really need one of these before my non stop meetings in a few weeks.

Back to shopping, work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment