Friday, March 13, 2009

A weekend of nothing

Absolutely nothing! No work, minimal schoolwork and relaxing. I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and then catching up on the movies and cooking a little. Not sure if I will be going out to do anything for St. Patrick's Day but we shall see. In honor of the day though, I am going to try my hand at a few potato specialties. I think I am going to try to make some potato bread and maybe cook a boxty for dinner.

I made roasted red pepper hummus last night and I a might never buy the stuff again. I would post the recipe but it is still missing something so I am going to keep trying it to make it perfect (it is pretty close right now). It is also really simple....garbanzos, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, pepper, red peppers, and tahini. Throw it in the food processor and there you go! Best part, low WW points!

Not sure about everyone else, but this time change has messed up my eating schedule. It is 7:30 and I am not really hungry but need to go ahead and eat. Oh well, time to work on the pork chops!

No comments:

Post a Comment