Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy

When did I become a weakling! I have got to be the most out of shape person out there! (Ok, I really know am I not but I sure feel like it.) I went out walking with a friend tonight and I am sore....from walking of all things. I have got to start exercising again. Luckily with daylight saving time I will be able to have more time after work to do just that. I am hoping now that it is getting warmer that I can start my workouts at lunch.

Is it so much to ask to just be able to have some stamina for a walk? I knowI need to lose weight but really, all I want is to feel healthy. I want to be able to go on vacation this summer and be able to hike and take full advantage of where we are going. I think I am going to have to bribe myself to be able to actually stick to working out.

Oh crap, good movie on TV. Looks like I am going to be watching TV in the bedroom tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment