Thursday, April 30, 2009

Accept who you are...

I am not a bubbly happy, cheery girly girl. Enough said. I need to do a few random rants to get this off my chest.
  • People annoy me, stupidity irritates me, and stupid people piss me off.
  • I really have no love for this place I spend all of my time at. I really really don't.
  • It has taken me 2 hours to do one thing today, and I am not even finished!!
  • I am craving a change or else I think I am going to go off on the next stupid person who crosses my path.
  • I am in awe of my last co-worker. She had the balls to leave and I wish I could as well. Oh, but the mortgage, the car payment, and the school tuition keep me latched in.
  • I might not even post this but then again, who the hell really cares.
  • I was once a damn good writer, when did I start using bullet points? When did I start not being able to write compelling items and instead landed in suburbia, monotonous hell where nothing happens and I can't articulate my opinions.
  • I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. The rain last night scared the crap out of me and kept me awake for an hour.
  • I should really start running again to release some of this tension and lose some of the weight I am putting on, but I would rather drink and be catty.
  • I am so glad I am "working" from home tomorrow. But before I can enjoy I have to clean up the cesspool that is my office at home. The carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow and need to be able to get in there. I don't expect The Boy to help. I should have done it last night but I have issues with him sitting watching TV while I am cleaning. Feels a little too domestic for me, even if it is my mess. If he was working, then it would be OK, but damn it, I am not going to clean around him while he sits there.
  • And the honeymoon is apparently over. I cooked dinner last night (complete with dessert!) and there was a time he cleaned the kitchen after I cooked. Nope not last night, set his ass on the couch and left it. It was there this morning when I left for work at 6:30 while he was still snoozing in bed. So I get to clean it when I get home.
  • Tonight, I have to leave the pit stop to hell at right at 5 (would like to leave earlier but no it probably won't happen). Then drive home to get ready for dinner out tonight. Go to dinner for The Boy's birthday where I will eat to my hearts content and have a massive coronary at the table when I see the bill. Then recover and go home to clean the house all night.
  • I better stop ranting right now, even though I am on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment