Thursday, April 9, 2009

HIghlight Reel Part 2

Sunday...

I woke up in a funk on Sunday and we decided to just have a normal day. We went to lunch, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Best Buy and then to the grocery store to get some last minute things. Then we went back to the house and spend the night making sushi and watching movies. It was the best day and cheered me up.





Monday..
On Monday we finally hit DC and did the American History museum. The Boy was a trooper and really went above and beyond to handle my obsession with all things history. We enjoyed the day there and then walked to the Reflecting pool and then to the Jefferson memorial. It ended up being cold that day so I was really glad I packed a heavy sweater. I got to see the cherry blossoms finally and it was so pretty. I just wish that is wasn't an overcast day. But it was still good. I loved just walking around and seeing what there was to see. I wish I could have explored more but I know I will get more chances.

This trip really got me thinking about what I want to do with my life. Dreams I had 18 years ago that I had long given up on have started to come back. Dreams that I wasn't even thinking of anymore starting to surface and now I think I really want them. Oh I love dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment