Thursday, April 16, 2009

I should be asleep

So much has happened this week!!

I spent 3 days on the road with the guys from the office. I reminded me of high school and being one of the guys. I got sick of it pretty fast. I am not sure if it was because I was tired of hearing the guy jokes, tired of telling people what to do, tired of being the responsible party, or just plain tired. Sleep was rare. I got home on Wednesday night at about 9 and went straight to bed.

This morning I was up and at the dentist at 7am. I haven't been to the dentist in 4 years. I know, bad me. I am paying for it now. Yep, I have cavities. And insurance only covers a portion of it. Oh well, who needs furniture.

I have a little bit of schoolwork to do, a house to clean, a night out with friends on Saturday night, a boyfriend coming down to see me in 4 days, and my first ever get together at my house to plan ( I also have to do some home maintenance before I can do this). It's going to be a busy two weeks, let me tell you!!

I have so much more to post. I might post in the morning about the newest adventures of F2T2 (The Boy's new name for one of my co-workers)

No comments:

Post a Comment