Monday, April 20, 2009

Last minute prep

Monday was a Monday. I am in a funk that I must get out of before tomorrow or else The Boy is not going to enjoy being around me tomorrow. I should be happy he is coming into town but I feel like I have so much to do that I can't enjoy.

I have got to get my kitchen back closer to this tonight.



Then I need to wash clothes tomorrow and straighten up the bedroom and living room. Oh I feel that it is never going to get done....again. Right now I just want to cry because it seems so overwhelming.

Also, it seems that one of my old friends from college is ending the journey with her precious daughter and that just makes my heart break for her. I wrote a post earlier about her and I have been reading her Caring Bridge site. I really don't know what to say.

It appears that my crazy week last week has carried over to this week. I can't seem to sleep past 5:15 AM. I was at work at 7:15 this morning and worked till 5:30. Tomorrow I am probably going to do the same thing and then leave a little early (like I said I would tonight).

Oh well!! Such is life. It will all work out like it is supposed to. I just wish I knew what that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment