Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Talk is good

Sometimes I just need to get it out. I have kept in all that I was feeling and after a nice little blow up last night and this morning, we are better. We being The Boy and I. I got really discouraged and upset and had a lot going on in my mind. I wasn't ready to open up until today with him.

I have gone through a lot of things lately and had a feeling of a hole in my life. I think I figured it out but I need a little more time to get right with it so to speak and to be able to defend what I am thinking. Once I figure it all out, I will have a thank you to give to few people.

Right now, I am just trying to get right with a few people. I swallowed my pride and apologized to someone I was rude to and that didn't deserve it. I have a few more I need to apologize to as well. I also need to let it roll off my back when people use me as the subject of their jokes or are critical of me. I am around people who make fun of me in front of me, who talk about me behind my back and I need to learn to not think about it and not feel anger about it. Oh I know this will be a life long quest but I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment