Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Let the countdown begin

By this time tomorrow I should be done with most of my school work. If I can just get through the essay exam tomorrow night I am all good. I do still have a group project but honestly, after the fiasco in my Business Law class last semester, I am letting my group take the lead on this one and just doing my part. It is so unlike me but I am getting burned out and need a break. I have to get through this bump and get on with it.

Oh a little more somber mood, today is a day that I lost the person who meant so much to me and was my cheerleader, therapist, cooking teacher, and overall amazing grandma. After the second year, it is a little easier but still has days when it hurts so much to not be able to talk to her. I miss being able to tell her about what I cooked and how it came out. I miss her always knowing what to say and exactly when to say it. I can still hear her telling me to always remember who I am. I wish she could have met The Boy and seen how happy he makes me and how great he is for me. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her and miss her. I sometime catch myself wanting to call and talk to her. I guess everytime I cook The Boy something a little bit of her comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment