Thursday, May 28, 2009

What to write when you are overwhelmed

What in the world can I write when I am taking a small 5 minute break for the hectic world I currently reside in?

Let's see. It appears the new shoes I bought (and I am STILL waiting on) are the last in the spending spree for a while. I am going on a 30 day spending break. I have a few prior obligations that I can't get out of that I will need to spend a little on but that will have to come out of other areas of my budget. I need to do this right now but also it is a good time so that I won't needlessly spend later in this month when it could really hurt. I need a cooling off period so to speak. Wish me luck!!

Work is work is work and I am working on my super secret project and come Monday when it is all said and done, I will be having a little party with my friends and enjoying it. Just in time for the next chapter in my job to start and my school break to come to an end.

The Boy is here until Monday and I am enjoying him being here as always. He just has a knack for knowing the weeks I really need him here and coming down to see me. I am grateful his company has an office here and is open to him coming back so often to work for a week or so. I am not sure I could have survived this separation without it.

I have missed blogging lately and I think I am going to have to get back in the swing of things and start doing a better job at this.

Oh well, the Mac just told me the time and I guess that is my signal to get my butt back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment