Saturday, June 6, 2009

The great search of 2009-2010

Well, hard talks were had, tears were shed, emotions were all over the place, but decisions were made and talks that needed to happen were had.

The outcome? It's all good. We have more of a plan on where we are going and what we need to do to get there. I am still not sure that I am 100% on board with what it means for me and my future but at this point, it makes sense. We both have good jobs. I have one that has a great growth potential. However, I was not sure even before I wanted the path this job set me on. My great goal of this job was reached and the reward should be coming to me shortly. I am not sure I want to stick around for the 2nd chapter. I was going to wait until I graduated in December of 2010 before I made any decisions but I really don't want to wait that long to be back with The Boy and I am not sure I can handle where I am professionally for that long. I know I should be lucky to have a job right now and I am but sometimes you get a calling to do something better with your life and I am going to listen to that calling and try to do something worthhile and work towards it.

I know I am going really deep and not saying too much that anyone but I will understand but it always helps to get it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment