Thursday, July 30, 2009

Were we ever friends

So the odd thing about Facebook is that everyone and anyone wants to be your friend. I thought, since I am considered a bitch and all, that I didn't know the definition of friend so I looked it up. Trusty Google define tells me it is "a person you know well and regard with affection and trust". Yea, I was right.

So why in the freak are people I never talked to in high school friending me!! Seriously, I was the band dork, the nerd, the book worm, and finally the little stoner. You people were in football, cheerleaders, drill team and never gave me the time of day! Why now, do they even care what I am doing! Yea, baby, I lead an amazing single life in suburbia hell, work my ass off, go to school, and drink like I was in college again (ok, that's a pipe dream, but you get the picture). Is that what you wanted to know about me? Yea, I grew out of the akward look too.

Facebook really does bring new meaning to the fact that life is always just like high school just more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment