Tuesday, August 4, 2009

As Tony the Tiger Would Say....

It's GGGGRRRREEEEAAAATTT!!!!! It being the day. I handled work with ease and was very productive and got a lot of documentation done I needed to do. I had a break through of sorts about some of my personal life issues. I chose not to get mad at anyone today, and I got out of work before the sun went down!

Now I am waiting for dinner to get done (Greek Chicken from my new favorite cookbook) and I am about to sit down and work on 2 case studies I need to get done before tomorrow night at 11:55pm. I can do it, I know I can. I really want to get those things done tonight so I can spend 2 nights on my exam, but I guess you do what you can. I will stay up as late as it takes because I know at 11:55pm on Friday night when my exam is due that it is over. At 11:56pm, my vacation starts!!

I am really looking forward to getting away. I am not looking forward to the 8 hour drive, especially since my car isn't a spring chicken anymore. But, I figure we can both handle it. I mean, after we both get 2 days of rest and relaxation.

Off to read and write and become edumacated!

No comments:

Post a Comment