Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Coffee better help

Of course I didn't get anything done I wanted to last night so tonight I am stuck working my ass off to get my assignments done. I still am clueless on one of the cases. But, I guess I will figure it all out.

I just can't seem to stay awake. I could literally go to sleep right now. I have resorted to making coffee to stay up. It isn't Coke or Dr. Pepper but it should do the trick. I will probably make iced coffee since it is a little hot for me to drink coffee. Basically, I think I will make a strong thin milkshake with coffee, half and half, and sugar. I should be up all night with that!

Life is going good here. I am trying to get everything done to go on vacation. I kinda feel like Cinderella at the moment without the help of dancing mice and sweet little birds. I know I can do it, it is just getting up the energy. It has been a crazy last few weeks and I think my body is just wanting to relax and enjoy down time. I am truly happy right now, which is very very scary seeing how I am basically juggling on a tight rope, but I have faith I can handle it all.

Till next time.....or the middle of the night when I am jacked up on caffeine!

No comments:

Post a Comment