Friday, August 28, 2009

Getting excited!

This will be a good birthday weekend, I can just feel it.

Tomorrow, I am going to run to the post office to take care of some unfinished business, clean house, study, wash the car, and go out to dinner with the girls for my birthday. Sunday, the parental units are coming up to spend time with me and cook out. Monday is the official birthday and I think I am going to skip out of work early and pamper myself.

I am also looking forward to my November trip. I know where I am going, and I have narrowed down the places to stay to about 3. I need to be careful because I have already added a day onto my long weekend. If I don't watch it, I will end up with a whole week off.

There are crazy school thoughts going on in my head right now. I dare not utter them because I can here people in my life telling me I am out of my mind. I am keeping a lot of options open right now though. First and foremost, I gotta get out this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment