Monday, August 17, 2009

Must get cookbook

If you are craving a cookbook or cooking magazine you MUST get Cooking for Two by Cook's Illustrated. All I can say is OMG!!! EVERYTHING I have cooked out of it is amazing....I mean make you slap your momma good!

I have cooked homemade strawberry shortcake out of it and the shortcake turned out like a dream. It was almost like a big sugar cookie.

Tonight, I found my new favorite go to meal. I am a sucker for all things Greek. It is no secret. Tonight was Greek style Lamb Pitas with home made Tzatziki sauce. I have never been a huge fan of lamb but tonight's meal completely converted me. Now, I wasn't able to get a good picture so I can't post the fruit of my labor (not much labor literally 30 minutes) so I guess that means I will have to just make it again!

I love that book. Even though it is just me, the recipes give me just enough for tonight and then lunch tomorrow.

Ah, my tummy is smiling and thanking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment