Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vacation Day 1

Day 1 started by oversleeping. It was the best!!! Thank goodness I got the wake up text to get my butt out of bed and get to the movie. It was well worth it.

First off, movie with 2 of my favorite people! We saw Julia and Julie. Good movie, but bad move to go on an empty stomach. The food really was the silent start in that movie. I am still thinking about all the yummy things I saw that I want to cook. Needless to say, after the movie, it was straight to lunch. It it the spot. All in all, it was good to catch up and relax with friends. I wouldn't have wanted to spend my first day any other day.

When I left them, I went and bought my early birthday present....a new camera!! I can't wait to use it on vacation and finally learn how to take good pictures. After blowing some cash, I ended up heading to the office to finish some stuff I couldn't let sit for a week. I was OK with it, but forgot the AC went off at the office at 2. Yea, I worked REALLY fast to get out.

I'm home now and about to start cleaning the house so I can leave tomorrow and come home to a clean place. I need to wash clothes and pack and get ready to head out tomorrow. I am looking forward to a few days of sun, sand and relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment