Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vacation is too good to be true

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, even if it is only a half day of vacation for the first day. Yep, you read that right. I have been training a new admin this week and it put me behind. I have some time sensitive things that have to be done so I have no choice.

I'm OK with it though, I am heading out to a movie with my good friend and her husband tomorrow morning...Julia and Julie!! After that, I am going to my the first part of my birthday person to myself. I have been wanting to get a new camera and I think tomorrow is the day. I want to be able to take some good pictures on my vacation and now is the best time. I think I might go to work and then go get the camera after as motivation to get the crap out of there.

Then early Sunday morning, I am off to official vacation!!! I can hardly wait. I would have enjoyed my original vacation plans, but Port A is just what I needed so it will be nice. I did cheat and start in on the books tonight. I have a feeling I will still have more than enough.

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment