Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wearing down

I'm wearing down today. Class starts tonight and I am not there. I spent a good 3 hours dealing with this. At 5 today, school called and said they approved my request. Now tomorrow I have to call the other school and get that going. Luckily, there is a class that meets on Tuesday afternoon so I can go to that next week and catch back up. It just means about 6 hours of classroom time next week on top of work. I just have to keep reminding myself that it is worth it and there is only 1 year left!

I'm a little happy that it turned out this way, I was starting to get drained and need to just go to sleep early and try to stop this sick crap in it's tracks. Tonight I am going to deviate from the meal plan and eat a pimento cheese sandwich....yea, I'm sick,I can eat whatever I want! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment