Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birthday Recap

It was a wonderful birthday.

Woke up at 7am and decided to sleep in till 7:34 when my birthday officially begins. Yes, I know the time because my mother used to kid me that it was the last time I woke up early. Hopped out of bed, got dressed and went to an office with one other person in it. Did brainless work all day, left at 4:30 and went to dinner with the parents. Stopped home on the way to dinner to check the mail since I am expecting some pretty important things and I never trust my mail. Got an unexpected card that made me have faith in people again. Then when I got home I had a good phone conversation with a friend I don't talk to much and called it a night.

Today is my long day, work and then school. I should roll into the house about 11:30 tonight. Now off to more mindless work!

No comments:

Post a Comment