Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cleaning the bookmarks

Wow! I have a ton of things bookmarked. There has to be an easier way to keep things of interest tagged. I have a ton that I never check once I bookmark them.

I did clean out all the ring bookmarks. You know which ones I am talking about. I kept one because they had some rings I really was looking at for right hand rings. But the others, are gone. Nah, it didn't make me sad or upset. I just think I have come to terms with the fact that I have been there done that, and chances are that it just won't happen again. I know, that is very defeatist but really, it doesn't upset me. It is a choice I am making. Sure, it could always change but right now, I don't see myself changing my mind.

Taking it one step further, my mancation probably will be extended. I am just not feeling it and really, I have so much I want to do in my life that I am not going to waste time looking. Sure, if someone walks in to my life and can fit then great, but I am not going to sit hear and pine to be in a relationship. Really, I am tired of being burned. I am tired of being judged; tired of not being given a chance because I am too serious, too big, too moody, too boring. I just DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! Life is too short to try spend time looking for a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment