Monday, September 7, 2009

How bad do you want something?

Wow, I am going to have to work on a plan to get into grad school for History at my #1 choice of school. Turns out they offer a combined MA/Phd program and rarely admit those with MA's already.

Part of their process is recommendations from undergrad profs of which I really don't have. My undergrad GPA is not up to the par that I think will make me secure. So what is one to do. Yes, I am thinking I know the course and I am thinking it is going to be a little going back and doing what I should have done in undergrad the first time....yes, that is right, the first time to imply there will be another time.

Guess we shall see. The desired program really is a full time program so I am going to need a year or so more to save up and be able to do it full time anyway. I need to contact my undergrad school and see if I can start taking a few classes while I am working on finishing my MBA so I can start getting this busted out. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment