Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I got the bug

CRAP!!!!!!!!

That is what I am feeling like. I can.not.believe I got sick. I rarely get sick. I have a ton to do for school and even more to do for work and I can't afford to be down a day. I have to get to work tomorrow. Now, that doesn't mean I am going to go in looking amazing. It means, if I am feeling like I do right now, I will be sporting the sick look.

Let's see....talked to an old friend yesterday that I hadn't heard from in a while. It was good to catch up and it was a bit of an ego boost as well. :)

Work blows. Let me just say I am not an auditor or an accountant and what I am doing right now, those types of people get paid BIG bucks to do. Me, just another day on my job learning as I go and putting that MBA knowledge my company DIDN'T and DOESN'T pay for to work.

Ok, must drag my butt to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment