Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just got home and I gotta do what!!

Of all nights to have a full 3 hour stats class, it had to be tonight. 3 hours of wonderful stats, 1 hour drive home and now I have to pack and pass out? Give me a break! I have to be out of the house by 5:30 in the morning. I am driving to the armpit of Texas tomorrow (I say that in the nicest of ways). My goal is to get out of town before traffic hits.

Get to go to the office down there and clean up after an employment disaster. The on Thursday I have 9 interviews scheduled to again, clean up employment disaster. Friday I get to finish cleaning up said disaster and then drive home. I do this why again? Oh yea, because I like being able to throw a few 4 letter words to my boss and no other place will allow me that freedom. :)

In all honestly, sometimes I wonder why I do what I do for work. Then I remember that my goal is only to be there another 2-3 years before I can do school full time. I have an amazing degree of freedom (left at 4 today to go raid my mom's store), I know the job, I have seniority to not be low on the totem pole, and I hate interviewing and looking for job.

I am looking forward to the hotel and being able to crash and watch the big TV at night. Also, being able to study without having the distractions of the house here.

Time to start writing and get to work. Thank goodness I am driving and not flying. I still have my suitcase out from my vacation (don't judge!!! It's empty at least) so I think I will be throwing everything in there, grab a dress for Thursday and throw it in the car and be done with it. Tomorrow and Friday will be cleaning and moving crap so it will be jeans and a t-shirt so packing should be easy and minimal wrinkles from throwing crap in the suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment