Sunday, September 27, 2009

Productive and sleepy Sunday

Today was a busy day.

I was up bright and early at 8am. I was outside washing the car by 8:45. I washed it and then waxed out the places where people have been nice enough to leave their paint in the parking lot.

I was out of the house at 11 to go meet my parents at the Greek Food Festival. It was good and of course I over ate but I figure it was a once in a year treat so I could indulge.

When I came home, I was really tired so I ended up taking a little nap that turned into sleeping the afternoon away. Now I am just tired and icky feeling.

I would plan my menu for this week, but I honestly have no idea what my week is going to hold. The only thing that is certain in class on Tuesday night. There is a real possibility that I will end up in Houston this week. I think this week it will just be eating what I can think of out of the house.

Now time to watch Sunday shows and wash a few loads of clothes to get ready for whatever my week brings to me.

PS...I just found the first team on Amazing Race I hope get eliminated before it starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment