Thursday, September 17, 2009

This isn't right


This is just wrong on so many levels.

1. See that backhoe? See that fence? That fence is supported by a 2x4. The bucket on that backhoe is about 10 feet from my fence. Come on baby, mama needs a new fence.

2. See that backhoe? See that house? The wall right next to that little section of fence is my bedroom. If that thing starts up in the morning like I heard it this morning (it was on the other side of the field) at 6:30 then some backhoe operator is going to get an earful. The city will be called and I will be the builder's WORST nightmare. I know, I am a grouchy person, but mornings are not my thing.

3. This means I am getting a new house next to me in the coming months. After 2 years of no neighbors, I am not sure I am ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment