Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TMI on Facebook

I have been reading a lot of articles about the apparent lack of self restraint on Facebook. I though my friends were doing OK till I got the "I'm hot and sweaty" post. Oh or what about the one where the friend uses Facebook as a platform to sell their pyramid marketing products?

Seriously people, STOP IT!!!! And stop playing Mafia Wars too or at least posting every notifcation you can to it. I finally had to hide that dumb game. Next up is Farmville is people don't stop. Sad when my favorite postings on Facebook are NPR.

Now to shut up the hour long text therapy session with the ex-hubs about current marriage and get back to studying. Why people come to the single chick for relationship advice is beyond me. Folks, I am single!! I am content to live my days single and I definitely am not into dating so I am not sure why I am the one who gives sound advice about something I clearly can't and don't want to be in.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the whole Facebook ordeal!

    ReplyDelete