Thursday, September 3, 2009

YEA!!!!

For the first time in 11 years....I have NO car payment. I paid off my car today. :)

This make me VERY happy. I never planned to keep my car this long. I was one of those people who always figured I would have a car payment. But something funny happened along the way. I started to REALLY want to save as much as possible. Sure, I will probably get a new car next year. I mean, my baby has over 135,000 miles on it. It can't go forever, but right now, this is wonderful. I think even if I get a new car sometime, I will keep this one until it dies. It is nice knowing that if my job situation changes, I only have the mortgage. And if I get a new car and something happens with the job, I can get rid of that one and still have a car free and clear of any monthly payments. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment