Friday, October 23, 2009

Cry uncle and get the world

The way to get what you need at work I have cry uncle. Just say I am overwhelmed and get one of the tools I need to do my job. I am still overwhelmed but at least soon I will be able to do my work a little faster. Also having a great new employee to take some of the load off is nice.

I am feeling a little under the weather because of all of the stress I have been dealing with but I can feel the Theraflu kicking in and I know I shall be in dreamland sooner rather than later.

My Friday night consisted of going to the grocery store. I stocked up on meat and now I have chicken and pork chops to go to when I need food. I got tired of not having any protein in the house. And should I be scared of organic milk that lasts up to December 1? Horizon milk is all I ever get, not because of the organic factor (OK, not totally), but because it lasts so darn long! I will gladly pay 1 dollar or so more for milk that lasts. I hate throwing it out but I don't drink much so I end up throwing out a lot of milk. Or I did before I discovered the true cost about 4 years ago.

I have enough stuss to make potato leek soup, cauliflower soup, and tuna salad sandwiches!

This weekend will be full of fall cleaning, a night out with on eof my friends, studying, and sleeping in a little on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment