Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Monday

Wow, today passed FAST!

I completely just blew past work today. I am not sure if I was productive or if I was just there. I guess I will find out tomorrow. In my personal endeavors I was very productive. I finished my email to the Department chair and got a very fast response. It was all positive. I will be applying in the next week or so and should start my first class in the Spring. That will bring me to taking 9 hours starting in the Spring. I have been living the easy life with 6 hours for too long. I mean, when I sit back and evaluate what I do, I goof off A LOT. I know I can do it, it will just be a matter of getting my life organized and on track. This is a must not a would like to.

Ok, off to cook dinner and study for my really fun Probability test tomorrow night. Oh, and for the geek/dork in my, C-Span Supreme Court week at 8!!! Oh man, did I really just admit that?

No comments:

Post a Comment