Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm OK

Keep saying it and maybe it will be true right? Keep smiling and maybe one day it will be genuine. If you're smiling you can't cry. Be happy for all the good things in life. It could always be worse. If those in your life are happy you are happy. Be happy for the small things. Think about the big picture. The past is the past and should stay there. Things can't be undone. Live your life for what is, not for what was or what could be. If you aren't happy, you can change it. Be happy for what you have, not sad for what you don't have. Don't think about things you can't change. Focus on yourself and not others. Screw them, their loss. Do one thing to make yourself happy each day. Don't wait for someone to treat you special, treat yourself special. Live each day like your last. Tomorrow is another day. Don't worry, be happy. Life is good. Make the most of the cards you have been dealt. Don't think about what other people are doing in their lives, you only know half of the story in everyone's life but yours. Focus on yourself. Look forward to the adventure. Be true to yourself and your dreams. Don't be scared to live your dreams. Be prepared for greatness when you dream big. Execute.

Strange post I know, but more a train of thought of what I am thinking. Something to come back to when I need a lift. A little shook up at the moment, but this too shall pass.

What if the great love of my life is me? What if that is who I was destined to be with? What if the things I thought I wanted were only wants because society told me they were? What if I am living the life I was meant to live? The goals I have for myself were those that I was meant to have.

I know I have gotten my goals out in this venue before but I feel it is time to reaffirm them. I will complete my MBA in December of 2010. I will start next semester and concurrently enroll at TWU to get my MA in Government. I will also have to concurrently enroll at DCCCD or CCCCD to take 2 years of French. After I get my MBA in Political Science, I will enroll at UV to get a PhD in Legal History. I will sell the house and anything I have to do to do that. I will be ready for a lifestyle change. I will prepare for it and not live the life I could now, but instead I will save and live on less and stash money in the bank. I will forgo traveling to dream places, minus a trip to celebrate graduating from each of my schools. I will do this for me and not for anyone else. I will live my life for me. I will love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment