Friday, October 9, 2009

The last day

I am trying to get moving for my last day in the office for 4 days. I am scared of how far behind I am going to get, especially since I have no desire to actually do anything today.

I feel like I am walking in a head cloud right about now. I told the lady at Starbucks to drive safe. I also might have told a pesky salesperson who stopped by that my name was Jennifer. (everyone calls me that anyway). Of course that was the one time I was thinking since I know I have talked to this guy on the phone before and I didn't want to be bothered. Sales people, please don't come into my office on a day when I am the only one here and it is nasty outside. I am rocking a long sleeve t-shirt, my mom sweater, my favorite pair of around the house sweats and tennis shoes. Hair in a bun, glasses, and no makeup. I'm not int the mood to be nice to anyone who walks in. I forgot a bulb for my desk lamp or else I would turn the office lights out and lock the doors.

Tonight is about packing, cleaning the house, and getting it ready to bomb. Yep,bug bomb time. Not the most pleasant of things to talk about but the bugs are making their way into the house and driving the cat crazy. While I am in SoCal and the cat is at the parental units, I figure it is the best time.

I still have to pack tonight as well and my great debate is whether to try and fit everything in a carry on or spread out and just check a bag. I am taking the camera so I think I am going to bite the bullet and check a bag. I dread that choice though, but my camera and equipment could take up half my usual carry on bag and then I still have to fit 4 days worth of clothes and school books. Last time I checked I ended up spending a Friday night in the San Diego airport waiting for them to arrive on the next flight.


Ok, I am going to sign off. If I get done everything on the list, I am going to just leave. I have a ton to do before I head out tomorrow and I think I need to spend time on that at the house. :) So, leave at 3 or whenever I get my stuff done. Whichever is later.

No comments:

Post a Comment