Friday, October 2, 2009

Lost: Reward if found: My tolerance

Why oh why do I have to get old? I am entering my final day in the armpit of Texas and looking forward to the long drive back home this afternoon. It would be better if I didn't have an annoying headache.

Headache gotten from 2 rather large margaritas at dinner with a friend last night. My only question, is if I wake up feeling like poo and with a headache, why couldn't I at least gotten a little tipsier last night? I mean, how fun is it to just have a few drinks with dinner but have to pay for it the next day.

My first thought was, I just need to build that tolerance back up again. Umm no. I don't have the time for that and I think it would just hurt too bad. Second thought, just stop drinking. Umm no. I enjoy my wine, my mixed drinks, and my Shiner. I think I will just have to start following the college rule...one drink, one water. Get home, more water and a handful of Tylenol.

No comments:

Post a Comment