Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Testing my brain

If 1 out of 4 cars need an oil change. Was is the probability that exactly 2 cars out of the next 8 need an oil change....um, ok then. I am sure the answer will pop into my head in my sleep but really all I could think about is that my car would never be one of the two. I am particular about that.

Taking a short brain break before I dig into my book I have to start and finish tonight. Yea, the diet coke is on hand and if it doesn't do the trick, I have coffee to back it up. It's really hard when the rain and thunder makes me want to curl up in bed and relax.

I feel really bad. I went all PMS on a close friend who was already on delicate terms with me. I just hope I am forgiven. I honestly think is is going to take awhile.

Driving home tonight from school, I started listening to Nine Inch Nails and Pink Floyd while driving on a deserted highway with lightening going off all around me. It was very freaky and really neat...very surreal.

I started thinking about how I got through the last heartbreak and what made me start feeling good about myself which led to me getting back out in the world. When I ran got mad, sad, lonely,down, or couldn't get my mind off of the events that happened, I put on my running shoes and ran. It made me feel good about myself and that I could do something I never thought I could. Well, guess what I am going to be doing starting TOMORROW. Yep, time to get the shoes out and start running again. I had a nasty bruise on the bottom of my foot that is almost gone so no more excuses. If I can stay consistent for a month, the reward is new running shoes!! I know I should go longer but really, I think that after a month, my shoes are going to need to be replaced anyway.

No more procrastination....time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment